Every Sunday my family goes over to my cousin's house to have dinner and play games. My cousin loves fashion, she's a clothes horse extra-ordinaire! So, she has a mega collection of magazines, and catalogs. One of those being the Victoria's Secret Catalog, which she couldn't wait to show me!
The latest catalog has the CUTEST little crocheted bikini/skirtlet out fit..but even better? They highlighted the very WORD crochet in a positive and cool manner at the top of the page! WHOOT!!!
So, curious I went to their website to see what else they had for crochet and wow! I see that we're not so far off in doing our Adult themed book...Look how sexy crochet can be...
Adult themed book? Have you forgotten my friends? The latest crochet bit of wonder is being created at this very moment. Patterns, and articles, fun and precoscious and yes, very sexy: Crochet In Chains: The CLF All Growed Up will be out in a few months. No publication date as of yet, because I'm taking my time and not stressing on the book! LOL...I have enough non-crochet related stress at the moment.
I can't tell you what's in the book, but I can say the CLF minions have pulled all the stops for this one! It's walking the exact line I wanted, tasteful and sexy...A tease more than a peep show, fun, and frolic along side serious sensuality! It's every bit as sexy as we are!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- If only I had more time!
- 4 o'clock in the morning RANT
- Celebrating Spring, Getting Ready for Portland!
- A Saturday of Quiet...
- More Roving Crochet News..
- Extended Deadline, Earth Day, and other crochet go...
- CLF News and other things...
- Hookalicious Stash Buster!
- International Year of Natural Fibers: 2009
- Do you have your copy of the CLF First Ever Book?
- Crochet Road Trip...
- So it's spring, now what?
- Crochet In Chains...The Second Book
- Crocheted Goodness...
- Vicotoria's Secret is totally HOOKALICIOUS!
- Cafe Curtains are totally Hookalicious!
- Lookie, Lookie I got hookie :)
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet