ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Monday, April 13, 2009

Do you have your copy of the CLF First Ever Book?

Hey gang! A quick reminder that we have the CLF First Ever Book available as a PDF Download on lulu.com, I also have a few of my own patterns and the Secrets of Yarn Guide (which covers fibers, their properties and the "best" craft usage guide. "Best" is a relative term, if you can make it work great :) If you are wondering how a fiber can be best used to it's advantage the list works as a great rule of thumb.


If you want a hard copy of the book it's available from the CLF Website or from Amazon.com (just click on the carosel to your right on this blog!), it's cheaper from my website, but you can get faster shipping from Amazon, you choose!
Another option is buying one directly from me in Portland, Oregon (or bring you book for a signing!), I'll have a limited number of hard copies on my person during the Spring Knit and Crochet Show at the Double Tree in Portland Oregon. I'll be hanging out at the Double Tree from May 14 through the morning of the 17th. I'll have my sharpie ready!
We should have a few of our contributors in Portland as well and they will have a sharpie ready! Collect as many of our signatures as you can!!!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store