ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fabulous...that is the word for the day...

How are you? FABULOUS I hope! How am I? FABULOUS!

How can we not be during Crochet Month! (International/National/heck why not UNIVERSAL!)

I'm blogging on a Saturday! That means I'm up to my old Fearless Leader tricks!
Getting everything set and polished for Monday night's Flamie Awards! You'd better show up folks, you gotta see the talent! See who won! I'm so excited I could "squee"...

I'm also getting ready to start the second book in our little CLF series! The adult themed book, working title being "Crochet in Chains~ the clf all growed up!"

So excited! There are some beautiful patterns, silly patterns, fun patterns, and yes, it is indeed adult themed! But last I checked, that really isn't a market served now is it? It's like some how (I'll spell it out so we don't say it...) S. E. X. is bad and awful...Last I checked if it weren't around neither would be my kids :)

It's been interesting to see what the various interpretations of Adult themed were in the submission process!

This book will be smaller than the CLF First Ever Book, which may I remind you is still for sale on Amazon.com or on the CLF Website and NOW as a PDF for only $9.99 on Lulu.com. The more you support the CLF in purchasing the books the sooner we can start actually paying some real money to designers! And take over the world...but that's a secondary goal :)

Enjoy your National Crochet Month, and DO NOT FORGET THE FLAMIES!!! TWO DAYS!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mary-beth-temple Monday Night 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store