ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays !

Well, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire inside's delightful.... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Like much of the northern USA we're snowed in here on Camano Island, I have to say I am SO glad I crochet. I have made a pair of mittens, two hats, a long hooded scarf, and now am designing some soap bags, and some socks. I'd be stir crazy by now if I didn't have something to do with my hands!

I didn't have the opportunity to get out and finish the last of my Christmas shopping, but I have enough stash that I can easily make up the rest of the presents...and it's cozy and nice.

I was bothered most about not being able to ship off the rest of the contributor copies, or get the third round of revisions uploaded for the book...but you know, I guess this just gave me some much needed crochet time ;)

I hope this blog post finds you all happy and healthy and hooking away not with frustration or fear of not finishing, but with a contented joy of the winter holidays...

I want to thank all of you for reading the blog, and for those of you who have purchased the book many thanks to you....it will make the next round more wonderful...

I am really looking forward to next month and the beginnings of our second publication :) I can't wait to put all of my new found knowledge and skills into action!

If I don't get back on before Christmas, I wish you all the best, happiness and joy, and peace everlasting in your hearts. I've got everything I've ever wanted really, my family, my friend's and my own little liberation front, man that makes life really cool!

Hooks Raised, CLF Salute!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store