ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Monday, April 6, 2009

Vicotoria's Secret is totally HOOKALICIOUS!

Every Sunday my family goes over to my cousin's house to have dinner and play games. My cousin loves fashion, she's a clothes horse extra-ordinaire! So, she has a mega collection of magazines, and catalogs. One of those being the Victoria's Secret Catalog, which she couldn't wait to show me!

The latest catalog has the CUTEST little crocheted bikini/skirtlet out fit..but even better? They highlighted the very WORD crochet in a positive and cool manner at the top of the page! WHOOT!!!

So, curious I went to their website to see what else they had for crochet and wow! I see that we're not so far off in doing our Adult themed book...Look how sexy crochet can be...

Yummy!

Adult themed book? Have you forgotten my friends? The latest crochet bit of wonder is being created at this very moment. Patterns, and articles, fun and precoscious and yes, very sexy: Crochet In Chains: The CLF All Growed Up will be out in a few months. No publication date as of yet, because I'm taking my time and not stressing on the book! LOL...I have enough non-crochet related stress at the moment.

I can't tell you what's in the book, but I can say the CLF minions have pulled all the stops for this one! It's walking the exact line I wanted, tasteful and sexy...A tease more than a peep show, fun, and frolic along side serious sensuality! It's every bit as sexy as we are!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store