ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crochet Awards 2009

We were going to call these the 2008 Crochet Awards, but it's 2009, so I'm thinking we'll do like the Oscars!

Currently, dedicated CLF minions are working with me to create criteria, and a format for nominations and voting to get the first ever CLF awards up and running...We hope to have everything nominated, voted on and ready to roll by March 15! Beware the Eides of March I tell you!

Why that date? It amused me, AND March is the (Inter) National Crochet Month!

While we're on that subject, it's less than a month away, what are you doing for National Crochet Month?

Blog about, play with us on Ravelry, we certainly plan to have another rockin' Natcromo Party like last year, make your crochet public, start a group, donate to a worthy charity, better yet teach a friend or two to crochet!

Get schemeing minions! We've got our reps to uphold !!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store