ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok..I done did it...

Hello Minons!

Ok, I finally decided to go with google Adsense... I've avoided it because even though you can specify your subject matter, many companies that don't really serve crochet tag their ads with the word crochet...and we end up with you know, pointy stick ads.

So, the way we avoid this is thus, if you see an ad in your search with the K word in it, and want to bring it to my attention, leave me a comment or PM me on ravelry with the URL and I'll block said ad :)

Again, I remind you I am not against pointy sticks, but we're cheerleading for the underserved crochet market, and the other market is way bigger than us, so you know it's not like they are going to hurt NOT being here ;)

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store