ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Modern Twist Flapper Hookalicious!


Modern Twist Flapper
Originally uploaded by tallybates

Wow! This is one sweet hat! CLF Member Natemmab (Natalie Bates) has designed this cute little flapper hat!

Now only do I love the shape, I adore the simple, but elegant use of the button...simple and elegant always a winning combo!

Check out her pattern in her Tallib Etsy Shop and it's also available on Ravelry.com

Congrats CLF Member Natemmab! You are duly awarded the Hookalicious Award for seriously well designed crochet! (That and fearless leader is a hat fanatic, so this totally rocks my world!)

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store