ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
Monday, June 8, 2009
Set My Picot Free Award Winner!
So, I was doing a search for belly dancing costumes...and what do I find?
http://www.crochetkitten.com/ she has tons of patterns she's made, and they are so totally awesome.
I contacted her on Ravelry.com and asked if I could use her images here because they are just too nifty. She wasn't a CLF member at the time, though she might be now, and I'm not gonna check because well..it just doesn't matter...I'm awarding her the Set My Picot Free for some awesome crochet representin'!
Josephine Scarf Front
Originally uploaded by Selena K
- Blog Feed Etc...
- CLF Blog moving...
- Call To Arms
- Website update, video tutorials, and other stuff
- Set My Picot Free Award Winner!
- OMG I finally got it! Crochet Today Article!
- Musing and Wondering...
- Hunt for Crochet Today...
- Fearless Leader in Crochet Today!
- Crochet Uncut E-Zine: Summer Issue & other stuff
- Cry Free Form!
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet