ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fearless Leader in Crochet Today!

Ok, I've said it was coming, I really did, but I didn't realize the July/August Issue of Crochet Today was out in June! Egads!

There is an article about yours truly, and the Crochet Liberation Front and I hear it's pretty good ;) It was a fun interview (which of course happened months ago), and now I need to hunt down me a copy! It's like trying to catch a rabbit in a brier patch in these parts, I may have to take a 40 minute drive to my nearest Fred Meyer's (store) to see if they have a copy.

It's always kinda funny when these articles happen, I know it's gonna happen, I did the dang interview over the phone, but until you see it in print, it's not really real. It feels weird when you see yourself or read your quotes, and you think, "Did I really say that?" sometimes I think I sound silly, and other times I wonder at how those words came from me!

It's kinda fun to see all of this happen, especially since it started out as a joke. We're obviously not a joke any more, but I like to pretend we are, because then I don't get all nervous like...cause really folks, I'm kinda shy ;)

Oh, and look at the bottom of the page. I put up our store on Zazzle.com, we have all kinds of CLF goodness. I'm working on coming up with more bumper sticker ideas. I kinda like the "Stash" one, it made me chuckle, and would work for those who enjoy crafting in general :) LOL

Remember every little bit adds up and helps this Fearless Leader keep working on CLF stuff!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store