Ok, the world conspires against me.
It appears the distributor of many magazines in this region (NW Washington) has gone under. Magazine racks in three counties are bare, of much except muscle building magazines. (ew?)
So, I'm heading down to Lynwood and the Alderwood Mall B&N to see if I can find the damn magazine. If I can't get it there, I will drive to Belleview and the Crossroads Mall. I want you people to understand I will have driven an accumulated 120 miles to find the damn magazine.
You know what, It's time to just subscribe to them all. Cause I'm sick of this.
I have hope though, I can't wait to read the article. I've been teased and I want my satisfaction.
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- Blog Feed Etc...
- CLF Blog moving...
- Call To Arms
- Website update, video tutorials, and other stuff
- Set My Picot Free Award Winner!
- OMG I finally got it! Crochet Today Article!
- Musing and Wondering...
- Hunt for Crochet Today...
- Fearless Leader in Crochet Today!
- Crochet Uncut E-Zine: Summer Issue & other stuff
- Cry Free Form!
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet