Well, I've gone on a crochet hat binge. I decided I need a whole bunch of hats to wear in Portland. I can crochet up a basic hat in 45 mins, but these are taking up to three hours due to color changes. I've made a "Dutchboy", and now working on a Beret, I made daughter a glow in the dark Skullcap. That took all of an hour, because I actually took a break. Am I getting wiser with age? Or more easily distracted? Shshshsh don't answer that...
So, I've been keeping an eye on our Charts/Don't Care poll, new results:
99 For having charts included in patterns
26 don't care
1 really really hates charts
Hmmmm...Next question of those 99 how many buy Crochet World?
So, don't forget to look for your crazy "Fearless Leader" in Portland, I'll have my shadow and gorgeous 15 yr old daughter with me. She's in it for the yarn and an obligatory trip to Powells Bookstore ;)
I'll post pics of the hats soonish like ;)
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- My Bestest Crochet Friend...Stitch Dictionaries
- Crochet Magazines: A crictical eye...
- Creating opportunity...
- A rare but warranted Review.
- Confidence & Crafting...
- The Portland Experience...
- Saturday of the Crochet and Knit Show
- Crochet on The EDGE! The Hooknuck makes the rounds...
- Crocheters go to Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland
- Captn's Log: Crochet Date; Thurs May 14
- Off to the CGOA Regional in Portland, Oregon!
- Crochet Tag...You're It!
- 25 Reasons I love Crochet...
- Crochet ignorance...
- Craft Marketeers & Suppliers Listen Up!
- Getting Down To Crochet Biznez
- Crocheting Hats as fast as I can, PLUS More result...
- Come on crocheters, get with it!
- Some results...and FROGGIN'
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet