ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tune in to Getting Loopy!

Hey Monday Sept. 29, 2008 I will be on Getting Loopy with Mary Beth Temple...First I am honored to be invited to be a guest on her very cool show ;)

You can join in the action via chat! Ask questions, feel free...So tomorrow night at 9:30 eastern (that's 6:30 pacific) ! I'm really excited and looking forward to this interview! I have a huge amount of respect for Ms. Temple, and I have enjoyed listening to her shows...sadly I never get to listen to them live, because my internet options are limited on Monday nights...sigh...Remember the bad dial up situation...GRRRR...

So, tune in...what's going to happen in the interview? Oh heck, you never know, but I pinky swear to be my honest, irreverant, and silly self! Oh and I solemnly swear to shamelessly promote our book too!

How can you join in? Go to GETTING LOOPY

I'm sooooooooooooooooo ready to get LOOPY!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store