Ok, I know the official website needs some work, so I've ACTUALLY had some time to work on it a little...I figured out how to put my readings there...If you aren't into the podcast thing that's understandable, but you know even on the podcast you don't have to down load it, you can actually just hit play and listen to it online ;)
So, I'm going to make a page for the book with readings from some of the articles ;)
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- And now it's not...
- #17 and rising!!!
- Call to Action!!!
- MINIONS Call IN!
- Tune in to Getting Loopy!
- Crochet Wisdom for the Week...
- OMG I LOVE THIS HAT!
- Sweet Hat!
- Errata Page
- iGnome totally kitschalicious
- Exciting News...
- Wedding Afghan...wow...
- Website and more...
- Le GRAND sigh...
- OOOH I learned a new trick....
- Reading from the book...
- Oh YEAH it's in the book!
- I wore this on Saturday Night in Porltand...
- Get your historic copy of the Crochet Liberation F...
- Getting Ready For Portland...
- International Crochet Day: September 12
- NEW! Blog Contributors!
- ▼ September (22)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet