Ok folks, it's been a while since I've run the bell, but it seems that we who hook have been ignored long enough...The minions are fomenting and frothing on the message board!
Interweave had promised us a Crochet Daily early on in the "K...Daily Newsletter", we have not seen it appear. It disturbs us greatly, here we have interest, in fact if they but threw us a bone I got 2300 PLUS (almost 2400 members now!) who would be potential customers if Interweave just caved in and threw us a bone!
If sales of Interweave Crochet are any indication (such as I can't GET a copy around my area because it is SOLD OUT) I do believe there is a market for such a newsletter. It's about priorities...
There is a new survey on KD take it and let them know we want a crochet daily. We don't want scraps, we don't need to be talked to like children, we've been patient...I've been rather good about leaving them alone on the topic, especially since I've been annoyed about the "we'll be nice and include Crochet in KD" tude they've always had....
I don't need inclusion, I want parity. I don't know what you want, but take the survey and let them know directly. I mean for the love of all that is fuzzy...if you DON'T MARKET TO US why should we buy/use/or WANT your product?
Placation is not the issue... we want results.
TAKE THE SURVEY
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- And now it's not...
- #17 and rising!!!
- Call to Action!!!
- MINIONS Call IN!
- Tune in to Getting Loopy!
- Crochet Wisdom for the Week...
- OMG I LOVE THIS HAT!
- Sweet Hat!
- Errata Page
- iGnome totally kitschalicious
- Exciting News...
- Wedding Afghan...wow...
- Website and more...
- Le GRAND sigh...
- OOOH I learned a new trick....
- Reading from the book...
- Oh YEAH it's in the book!
- I wore this on Saturday Night in Porltand...
- Get your historic copy of the Crochet Liberation F...
- Getting Ready For Portland...
- International Crochet Day: September 12
- NEW! Blog Contributors!
- ▼ September (22)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet