Ok folks...The thumb nail of our bookcover looks really bad on Amazon/Createspace...That's something they did to dork it up...I'm currently having at them for it, cause it does NOT print that way...I have no idea why the layers went all boobly but they did...THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE at all...
The book prints out BEAUTIFULLY I must say, and well they are gunna have to give me a better answer than "You need to resubmit your cover art and wait 15 days, and order another proof"...I mean honestly, they should be able to use ANY jpeg... I've converted the pdf into a jpg on my little computer which isn't anything like they would have with ZERO issues...so ahem...Anyway...that said the PROPER small thumbnail of the book is now on our blog with a convienient link to the store....
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- And now it's not...
- #17 and rising!!!
- Call to Action!!!
- MINIONS Call IN!
- Tune in to Getting Loopy!
- Crochet Wisdom for the Week...
- OMG I LOVE THIS HAT!
- Sweet Hat!
- Errata Page
- iGnome totally kitschalicious
- Exciting News...
- Wedding Afghan...wow...
- Website and more...
- Le GRAND sigh...
- OOOH I learned a new trick....
- Reading from the book...
- Oh YEAH it's in the book!
- I wore this on Saturday Night in Porltand...
- Get your historic copy of the Crochet Liberation F...
- Getting Ready For Portland...
- International Crochet Day: September 12
- NEW! Blog Contributors!
- ▼ September (22)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet