ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CLF Book News

Ok, the books files are all up loaded YAY! It will still be a week or so before things are back up and running the way we'd like them too, but in the mean time Gail's Yarns has 10 copies of the First Ever Printing of the FIRST ever book and a wonderful insert for the errata made by yours truly!

If you are itching for a great book, it's just as gorgeous as the second printing, and the errata is all nice and neatly there for you! PLUS Gail can offer GREAT shipping to International buyers!

So head over to Gail's to get these fabulous books!

Her store for US sales and shipping

International Orders go HERE!! (She can give the BEST deal on international shipping!)

So speaking of Errata...more to come on the website... I missed most of Andee Graves article on how to keep your hands healthy...That's a nice long article I'll give that baby it's own little web page ;) And for some reason, and I think it happened when I resized the book, I missed the end of Jennifer Reeves Dragon Scale Sock pattern... Now if you are on Ravelry, all the Errata for patterns is listed up on our Errata page.... I have yet to get Andee's article up...but it's coming, this afternoon if all goes to plan actually!

So hooks up! Keep hookin'!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store