ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Official CLF Blog has moved to THIS HOME!

Well, folks, I moved houses...Partially because not for love nor money could I get that RSS subscribe to work on the other blog...SIGH...and I like this one a little better because we can run polls etc.

Please feel at home here and feel free to pass the link along to friends, and hook supporters a like. I believe in grassroots movements, I believe in the power of the chain, I believe in the power of the lovers knot. I say SET MY PICOT FREE!

Come on gents and ladies! You with me? This isn't just about a craft, this is about our dignity, our self esteem, our economic choices and freedom to create as and how we like...This is about CROCHET LIBERATION!

Rock on with me!

(Btw we are a group that started on Ravelry, if you aren't on Ravelry yet www.Ravelry.com sign up it's free! There is a waiting list but they'll get you in! Then join our HQ!...I made us real in the real world too! Support the effort! Get a bumper sticker...you know you want one!)

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store