Hi gang! For every $1 made on the CLF store I will donate .10 to ravelry!
They got us started by being there...and giving me something to do in the middle of the middle of the night!
So 1/10th of all earnings from the CLF Store will be donated to Ravelry!
Get the bumper sticker, a button, a sweatshirt, or totebag! Remember for each $ made I will donate 10%!
Thanks in advance for supporting our industry :) CROCHET...BTW did you know the Code Monkey Casey (ala ravelry) is a secret admirer of CROCHET? That's right!!! Let's show em our love too!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet