ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What are you doing for National Crochet Month?

It's National Crochet Month folks! What are you up to?
Are you playing games with us on Ravelry? Are you whooping up on Crochetville? Are you out in public, crocheting in coffee houses, doing charity crochet, deciding to do something new and exciting with your skills?

I've just registered for the Spring Show in Portland, Oregon the CGOA regional. Boy it sure was tough making a decision about what classes I wanted to take. My daughter whimped out and didn't want to take classes, she just wants to hang out and go shopping. So I decided to sign up for a mere two classes. But that's cool, I'm going to Buffalo in August, so we'll see what I can do there :)

I'm taking the train with Sara down to Portland, I figured I would at least break even considering what gas costs, and parking fees. I saw no point to parking my car for 3 days in Portland, because we'll take MAX anyway.

I'm taking Jennifer Hanson's Broomstick Lace class, and Myra Wood's Advanced Free Form. I shall enjoy these I just KNOW IT!

Oooh and by taking the train, I get to crochet instead of drive through Everett and Seattle Traffic! Now that IS a winning proposition!

I'm going to sign Sara up for a CGOA membership down there, and that will be AWESOME! She's still on the shy side, and I think she would be totally down with a youth membership and activities when the CGOA get that really going!

Looking so forward to that trip I can hardly stand it!

Oh and for Natcromo? I just keep hooking folks, just keeping on with the hook :)

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store