ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March: In like a Lion out Like a Lamb...

Well the wind did howl as March first came...and so did the wirlwind of voting for the Flamies!
The votes are in, and tabulated, now dear Ms. Fignations (Darlisa) will be a busy bee engraving names onto the plaques for the winners!

Ooooh, this should be just nerve wracking for all of the nominees! Egads, I'm sure glad I'm not them! (*evil chuckle*)...oh, did I make it worse? MUWAHAHAHAHA...

Ok, I'll stop and be nice, I won't torture the nominees (much) in the ensuing weeks :) )

In the mean time please remember that the CLF First Ever Book is available for sale via Amazon.com, our CLF Website, and now in PDF version on lulu.com.

Last year I was so busy putting life together in March, I didn't get a chance to do the Natcromo Free Form Game hosted by Kaet, I'm making myself do it this year! She's working via inspiration, and it's been fun so far! Especially to see how everyone interprets her "prompts".

If you are ravelry, check out our projects! If not, you can see what I'm doing on my personal blog. March 3rd is kinda funny....at least it was at 11:30 pm when I was trying to photograph my stuff and a certain feline got into the act! Egads!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store