ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More March Madness! By Gosh and Begora!

Ok, the jury doesn't need me this week! YAY! Thanks to Bec Thomas I was reminded to call the courthouse after hours number to see if I had to drive the two hours, Bec is my bestest buddy, and brilliant art photographer (and I'm not just saying that cause she used to provide me with raw mohair) check out her Blog to see some GORGEOUS photos of the Pacific NW. THANK YOU BEC! For saving me from the evils of waking up at 6am.

So now I get to start work on more March Crochet Madness...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! In honor of the day I've been teaching my daughter how to make Irish Crocheted leaves :)

I'm just waiting for a few more patterns to arrive in my in box and then I will start working on the book in earnest...but me thinks we got a few lovely patterns that show the fun, and foxy side of life!

I've just run across an e-zine called Croqzine, I had to look at it, cause someone involved is out of Oregon, my old stomping grounds...which is why I don't think I'm all that radical. I mean really, isn't standing up for what is right, and just, and good just what people do? Honestly, I don't think speaking your mind, refusing to live in fear is all that radical, it's just how I live my life. But then again, I'm a granola born and raised in Oregon, so at least I have an excuse (must be the water)...

Anyway, I've enjoyed the little blurbs I've read so far :)

OOOH Other big news, Marly aka The Yarn Thing starts her new podcast on Blog Talk Radio TONIGHT! 9pm Central, which is 11 Eastern and 8 Pacific, catch her TONIGHT!!!!! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yarnthing


And other news...Um Fearless Leader is a DORK again! I apologize to David Burchall and the crochet community at large for MISSING THE FREAKIN' IDES OF MARCH! BAH! What was I thinking? Well I obviously wasn't! I meant to announce his award here on Sunday, but um...Ms. Mom, Ms. Busypants, Ms. Honey-where-is-my, Ms. Fearless Leader, forgot :(

Next year I promise to be more organized!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store