Well, in honor of the messed up thumbnail on the Amazon page and the Createspace page for our book... I've fixed our Website...
It's much better looking, and includes a reading from our First Ever Book, "My New Hooks" by Aimee Woolwine.
I've also, finally, got the Crochet Friendly List up online....I've taken down the interactive because it was misbehaving, and I'm not a genius coder like Casey from Ravelry, so I'm just gonna update our pages from time to time. I figure we're lucky I could do this much on the site with me building it...
CHECK IT OUT HERE...NEW AND IMPROVED :)
I'll be doing more on the site as time goes by. Especially getting a page of sample readings...I'm trying to get a media player that doesn't automatically start playing as the page is loaded...grrrr...workin' on it :)
Beyond the website, the book is selling nicely...Thank you all for your support. This revenue helps for me to purchase the copies that go to the authors./designers. Remember the CLF started as a joke, I've been running to keep up ever since :)
Oooh btw on Sept. 28 I'm being interviewed by Mary Beth Temple on Getting Loopy :) That's exciting :)
And keep your eyes peeled in the Yarn Market News, because I was recently interviewed about the "Crochet Scene"...Ok, it's kind of cool when people start asking to interview you! LOL...who knew my little joke could go so far!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- And now it's not...
- #17 and rising!!!
- Call to Action!!!
- MINIONS Call IN!
- Tune in to Getting Loopy!
- Crochet Wisdom for the Week...
- OMG I LOVE THIS HAT!
- Sweet Hat!
- Errata Page
- iGnome totally kitschalicious
- Exciting News...
- Wedding Afghan...wow...
- Website and more...
- Le GRAND sigh...
- OOOH I learned a new trick....
- Reading from the book...
- Oh YEAH it's in the book!
- I wore this on Saturday Night in Porltand...
- Get your historic copy of the Crochet Liberation F...
- Getting Ready For Portland...
- International Crochet Day: September 12
- NEW! Blog Contributors!
- ▼ September (22)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet