ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Website and more...

Well, in honor of the messed up thumbnail on the Amazon page and the Createspace page for our book... I've fixed our Website...

It's much better looking, and includes a reading from our First Ever Book, "My New Hooks" by Aimee Woolwine.

I've also, finally, got the Crochet Friendly List up online....I've taken down the interactive because it was misbehaving, and I'm not a genius coder like Casey from Ravelry, so I'm just gonna update our pages from time to time. I figure we're lucky I could do this much on the site with me building it...

CHECK IT OUT HERE...NEW AND IMPROVED :)


I'll be doing more on the site as time goes by. Especially getting a page of sample readings...I'm trying to get a media player that doesn't automatically start playing as the page is loaded...grrrr...workin' on it :)

Beyond the website, the book is selling nicely...Thank you all for your support. This revenue helps for me to purchase the copies that go to the authors./designers. Remember the CLF started as a joke, I've been running to keep up ever since :)

Oooh btw on Sept. 28 I'm being interviewed by Mary Beth Temple on Getting Loopy :) That's exciting :)

And keep your eyes peeled in the Yarn Market News, because I was recently interviewed about the "Crochet Scene"...Ok, it's kind of cool when people start asking to interview you! LOL...who knew my little joke could go so far!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store