ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Errata Page

Hi Folks...

As promised in the introduction of the book, there is now an errata page for the First Ever Book. I have to say, I did my darnedest to make sure it was error free, but let me tell you that is a near impossible task in and of itself.

Check out the Errata section on the CLF Website to make sure you have all the goodness that is. My first of several apologies (I'm sure it can't be the only error to come to light)....is to Barbara Hillery Van Elsen for somehow losing the last words of her fabulous Very Simple Yet Versatile Scarf pattern...I don't know how the end got left out, and I swear it was there when I went to upload it...but perhaps my eyes were too crossed...no matter the reason it was left out and I apologise. I will announce here on the blog and in the Ravelry Group when new information is added.

ERRATA PAGE

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store