Here's what's up :)
First of all we are busily planning the our First Annual Crochet Awards, possibly to be held in March, but we're still in the whole planning committee stage and working on exact details, you know little things like where it will be, and how are we going to accomplish this! We have some fairly good ideas, but just so you know we're working on it, you'll be the first to know when we have all the details set!
Secondly, a reminder to potential contributors to the CLF second book...I start accepting
submissions January 14th until Feb 20th of 2009. You can get the writers guidelines HERE.
We're looking at a possibility of several titles, I have a working title set, but don't like it much, and I think I'll do a poll or something to decide on the official title. Oddly enough I just can't think of everything, amazing isn't it...and you thought I could...oh you didn't...PHEW...
Thirdly...is there a thirdly? Um...Sure. Thirdly I'm working on putting all of the CLF survey data together, and will make it available for all and sundry....especially the sundry.
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- Modern Twist Flapper Hookalicious!
- Back to work...
- So, who is this Fearless Leader Woman?
- Crochet in that Crowd...
- Hey did you know anyone can listen to podcasts?
- What does standing up mean?
- What's Up at the CLF!!??
- Setting our Picot Free!!!
- Just Postulating...Don't Shoot the Postulator...
- CLF First Ever Book on hold for a little bit...
- Gingerbread Mailbox Cozy is totally Kitschalicious...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet