You absolutely do not need to own an Ipod or MP3 player to listen to podcasts. Often you can listen right at your computer without having to download it at all, or you can still download them to listen to later.
Here are some crochet related sites with podcasts for your listening pleasure!
The Crochet Side
and of course our own CLF Podcast
Now you can subscribe to these via the podcast site, or Itunes if they have it enabled, and also just streaming it online.
I've really enjoyed listening to them. Though due to my own *sigh* internet connection situation, I end up actually listening post-facto (the great part) versus live to Getting Loopy! Getting Loopy is actually more than a prerecorded podcast, you can call in live too! Or chat...One day I will make sure I'm at my BFF's house so I can use her connection just so I can chat with everyone else!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- Modern Twist Flapper Hookalicious!
- Back to work...
- So, who is this Fearless Leader Woman?
- Crochet in that Crowd...
- Hey did you know anyone can listen to podcasts?
- What does standing up mean?
- What's Up at the CLF!!??
- Setting our Picot Free!!!
- Just Postulating...Don't Shoot the Postulator...
- CLF First Ever Book on hold for a little bit...
- Gingerbread Mailbox Cozy is totally Kitschalicious...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2008 (211)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet