On the CLF Front we have some fun news! Over the weekend Fearless Leader had a "blog interview" over at Creative Construction...Of course I've toot toot tooted the CLF Horn! Go check it out if you have any deep dark desire to know what Fearless Leader thinks about mothering and creativity :) LOL
And our very own Fignations (rav user name) has officially launched CROCHET UN-CUT! WHOOOOOOOOT! The Unofficial Offical Magazine of the CLF! Yay!!! This is one more manifestation of the CLF that is just totally awesome....One more way we join together and support each other's taking risks!! WHOOT! Way to go!!
Check it out here!!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- Happy Holidays CLF
- Dorky Leader
- Book News...CLF Talkin
- Billie Setting Our Picot Free!
- Minions! A call to action!
- Interviews, Book Events, and a little walk through...
- Homespun Granny Shawl totally Picot Freeing!
- Leif's Retro Blankie
- Fearless Leader Speaks
- Very Versatile Striped Beanie...
- Crochet Liberation Front...what's on our hooks lat...
- Fun News!
- ▼ November (12)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet