Minions are numbers continue to swell! I've even had a few emails asking how to join our rowdy rank and file and so here is a message to all who wish to be in the cool crowd of the Crochet Liberation Front! (2010 members last I logged in!!! WHOOT! not bad for a joke, eh?)
If you are on Ravelry.com then look us up under Groups, CLF and Crochet Liberation Front will both work!
If you aren't on Ravelry, then do it now go to http://www.ravelry.com and sign up for an invitation! It's still in Beta testing and so they let on a few folks at a time so as not to overload the server etc...It's worth it to get on! Companionship, community, folks with the same interest, different intersts, and project pages and amazing one on one contact with designers, publishers and afficionados like you and me who just LOVE what we do!!
Once you get onto Ravelry then find the Crochet Liberation Front under groups, hit the join button and come say howdy!!
I've got a lot of work to do on the website I know, and that too shall happen...when? When these two little hands can get to it...for right now all I have is keychains and buttons listed, but I will have t-shirts up and running soon...
Hook on! Live Long!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- Gothic Lolita totally Kitschalicious
- Hookalicious! Repurposed and BEAUTIFUL!
- Over 2000 members and still growing!!!
- crochet dress
- Pansy Garden is TOTALLY Hookalicious!
- The International Yarn Smackdown...Bring it ON!
- CLF FIrst Every Book Update
- Totally Hookalicious!
- Set My Picot Free with a Snood!
- Hookalicious Beret!
- Picot Freeing Parasol
- Prudence Mapstone at Seattle Yarn Gallery
- Hookalicious Shawl!
- Franz is completely Kitschalicious!
- Renaissance Roses Sets our Picot Free
- CLF Representing at Seattle Yarns
- ▼ July (17)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet