ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Friday, July 4, 2008

CLF Representing at Seattle Yarns

Get ready for a report of my visit to Seattle Yarns, July 5th! I get to meet Prudence Mapstone, I'm truly all a quiver! The Queen of Scrumbles...she is truly Scrumblicious, I can't wait to be in her presence! Maybe just being in her aura will rub off and I'll have a billion more ways to be inspired in my crochet. I'm always up for more crochet...

Taking my camera, wearing the CLF t-shirt (I found a supplier of good t-shirts that's well printed, AND well priced! HOT DOG!) sporting keychains and buttons, I'll be CLF geeked out!

Prudence has spent years setting our picot free and like I said, I'm a quiver to meet her!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store