ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Da Book...

The Book will be released after the Fall Show in Portland...I have ordered the proof, but I'm not sure all of it is going to print as clear as I would like to see it print...so I'm redoing the book (formatting and sizing etc) to ensure that our wonderful CLF Minions are displayed as they deserve...






I am indeed a strange kind of perfectionist, especially when it comes to those I care for...and I really do love all of my wacky, creative, soulful, and inspiriting CLF Members...Really I do! So, we're re-formatting the book...(Yes, I do have it memorized by now :) ) and it will by perfect when it's printed!!!






In the meantime what will I have for show in Portland for the Knit and Crochet Show?






T-shirts and buttons and keychains and some samples from the book :) Postcards and well, the chance to meet myself and my family and I get to meet you! Head on Down to the Oregon Convention Center Sept 12-14 for a rockin' good time :)






Let's make some noise!




Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store