Ok, I did it. I started the CLF Podcast. It's short, it's rambling, and you will indeed hear the clarion call of sheep.
The podcast will be a monthly affair and due to having a genius of a daughter, she suggested that you write in questions or requests and I answer them in the podcast (kind of like call ins on a radio show)...keep it crochet related! LOL....
I will try to get interviews with folks like you, and hopefully provide you with some hooking humor!
I hope you enjoy the podcast!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- CLF First Ever Book Updates!
- This Ducky is Kitchilicious!
- Fiber-fashionista's Ruffled Shrug
- Stringamig You are Hookilicious!
- CLF Global Domination Report ...Yes we have a podc...
- Absolutely Hookilicious!
- MidAtlantic! This WIP Set's our Picot FREE!
- CLF First Ever Book Submissions Begin!
- This Bag Sets OUR Picot Free!
- Ooooh another Kitschilicious Award!
- ElisaM Phenominal Crochet!
- Hookilicious! Cerublu's IMPish Horned Earflap Hat
- Pseudoscorpion this Pie is Kitschilicious!
- ▼ March (13)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet