The CLF First Every Book submission process has started! We'll be accepting submissions of patterns, stories, hints, tips and more from now until May 5th (or so). You don't have to be famous, you can be, you don't have to have written a pattern before, or you can have, you can need help or want none...give it a shot! We want your stuff!
We need patterns for garments, hats, scarves, socks, critters,dolls, doilies, you name it...Use your creativity, use your imagination!
Let's make this our dream book!
To submit you need to be a member of the Crochet Liberation Front on Ravelry. To check out the guidelines go to the locked and stickied thread in our discussion group and follow the links!
Hook on my friends, hook on!
Fearless Leader :)
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- CLF First Ever Book Updates!
- This Ducky is Kitchilicious!
- Fiber-fashionista's Ruffled Shrug
- Stringamig You are Hookilicious!
- CLF Global Domination Report ...Yes we have a podc...
- Absolutely Hookilicious!
- MidAtlantic! This WIP Set's our Picot FREE!
- CLF First Ever Book Submissions Begin!
- This Bag Sets OUR Picot Free!
- Ooooh another Kitschilicious Award!
- ElisaM Phenominal Crochet!
- Hookilicious! Cerublu's IMPish Horned Earflap Hat
- Pseudoscorpion this Pie is Kitschilicious!
- ▼ March (13)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet