ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Friday, August 22, 2008

More information about the book :)

While I wait to hear back from the imprinter about the files that I finished uploading last night (resolution, etc etc....computer jargon...blah blah blah...) Let me give you inquiring minds some more information about the book...

It is a 198 pages (yup I cut two pages out, don't worry only my writing got cut, and it wasn't my chapter on yarn substitutions, so it's all ok...just fluff that could be removed...I had to remove them to reduce the file size of the book for the upload requirements)....full cover...36 patterns, plus articles and inserts, and even CARTOONS!

This is not a "how to learn to chain" crochet book. There is no list of basic stitches, each contributor wrote the patterns their way, and if they had special stitches included instructions with those...We do have a fabulous tutorial on Crochet Jacquard by our very own CLF Guru, Laracroft (aka Danielle Krasner) it is not only words but photos too! (Thanks to her hubby for the great photos!)

This book is by crocheters and for crocheters, from simple ideas to complex and delectable, it's amazing!

When can you buy it? Hey I'd love to answer that question, unfortunately I don't know just yet, hopefully I will hear today about that very information, and as soon as I know I will let you know!

It will be available for online sales, and will have a list price of $37.99, we have a special CLF Member price of $29.99 but you'll have to go to our group on ravelry to get that special code :)

Not bad for a 8.25x8.25 full color 198 pages... as soon as we know dates, you'll know ;)

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store