ABOUT THE CLF

My photo
Everywhere, No where
I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.

Beware Defamers of the Hook!

Beware Defamers of the Hook!
Like Joan of Arc, and the Scarlet Pimpernel we are here to seek Justice!

Search for Crochet

Custom Search

Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TWO Crochet Friendly LYS in Washington State

TWO great yarn stores I was able to spend money, get what I wanted, needed and can use...Sunday it was Diva Yarn and Trim in Port Townsend, WA. They could shout out about Crochet a little more. BUT, they have great resources, good tools, and good products! They were also quite friendly, and had no problem helping me with questions and service!

And Today it was A Dropped Stitch in Sequim, WA! OOOOOH I can't wait till their website is up! I will definately be ordering from them in the future since they carry the VERY things I've been looking for, for a while ;) They were the more crochet friendly of the two stores, having the crochet items merchandised more equally to the other fiber art supplies.


WOW Both great stores!

Which stores do you find most CROCHET FRIENDLY leave a link in the comments section for others to find!

Support the CLF! Our Zazzle Store