I just wanted to personally award Sonny and Shear's, I got Ewe Babe store for being a Set My Picot Free worthy Crochet Friendly store...
They advertise regularly on our board on Ravelry, and the are so PUNNY! They always make me laugh, and the fact that the owner has done only a little crochet (I peeked at her profile on ravelry) and yet is so welcoming to we who hook...well heck she is duly awarded the Hookalicious award personally as well...cause that kind of openess to all that is creative (any fiber medium) deserves and award or two or three!
Thank you for being there!
You are duly awarded both the Set My Picot Free Award and the Hookalicious Award...
Hey if you go there for supplies, tell them the CLF sent you and that you love them being kind to us hookers :)
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- CLF Updates: Book, Podcast, Website
- Kitschalicious Wedding Dolls
- Here comes the ....Set My Picot Free Award!
- Hookalicious Holders
- Jaw Dropping Fantastic...
- Crochet Monkey Business
- Crochet In Public Places!
- I Got Ewe Babe! Crochet Friendly!
- Keychains and Buttons...
- Hookalicious! Spring Scarf!
- Totally Kitschilicious!
- Jasmine Vest Sets our Picot Free
- Hookalicious! Baby Mary Janes!
- Crochet Liberation Front: Adult Book Planning
- ▼ June (14)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet