Layout has begun my friends, and I am quite pleased with how the process is going!
This will be one hell of a crochet aficionados book! We have everything from simple project ideas to complex works of fantastic crocheted goodness. There will be items with the CLF Logo, fingerless gloves, bags, hats, tops, and more...Everything from broomstick lace to tapestry crochet, to Tunisian crochet and Free Form lace...
Amazing work! Amazing pieces, and I am honored to be entrusted with the confidence of those who have submitted...we'll get this done together, and present the world a phenomenal work that really does show all that we are, and can do!
Check here for more updates, or join Ravelry.com and then the Crochet Liberation Front Headquarters Group! See ya on the board!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- "Hooked on Murder" Setting our Picot Free!
- Ok this is awesome...Crocheted Cactus!
- Hookalicious Cables!
- Awesome First Attempt!
- Kitschalicious! Bookmark
- Yet another wee rant by the Big Cheese...
- Fat Bottom Bag is Hookalicious!
- A Hookilicious Seat Cover
- This Owlet is Kitschalicious!
- Crochet Liberation Front Grows AGAIN!
- Hookalicious Afghan!
- MIser's Purse by Fuzzykaren...Hookalicious!
- The Crochet Liberation Front First Ever Book
- Crochet Kuchi Earrings~ Another Award Winner!
- Jute purse is Hookalicious
- Sunny Crochet Top Set's Our Picot Free!
- tongue bookmark~ Totally Kitschilicious!
- CLF Global Domination Report Lost Episode 2 Up and...
- ▼ May (21)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet