Ok minions! I'm flabbergasted, astonished, and well down right tickled pink!
I was just toot toot tootin' our horn less than three weeks ago for having 800 members? Well, dang, on Ravelry we have at this time (1/23 at 4:36pm PST) 902 members!!!
That's more than a lot of email groups! That's cool.
What's even cooler, we have kept the tone, and flavor of our Rebellion...
Hooks Raised! CLF SALUTE!
(Get light sabres ready folks...we've got events coming up!!!)
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- Heavens and Earth by Larkspur Studios
- mzundercover's Fish
- Oh YES zeeblebee you have Set our PICOT FREE!
- And Now For Something Completely Radical
- What to do with Noro Scraps?!?
- Lotus Bag
- "Marbles" Bracelet by ICrochet
- Crocheters of the world UNITE
- Rose Garden
- Fitted Beauty!
- The Bobby Awards!
- Angel Wings
- Dare to Create and Create Daringly...
- A little crochet compassion
- Crocheted bellydance top
- 羊 あみぐるみ (Wolf or sheep?)
- Hookilicious Face Cloth
- Hookilicious! And they say they can't be done...
- ▼ January (20)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet