TWO great yarn stores I was able to spend money, get what I wanted, needed and can use...Sunday it was Diva Yarn and Trim in Port Townsend, WA. They could shout out about Crochet a little more. BUT, they have great resources, good tools, and good products! They were also quite friendly, and had no problem helping me with questions and service!
And Today it was A Dropped Stitch in Sequim, WA! OOOOOH I can't wait till their website is up! I will definately be ordering from them in the future since they carry the VERY things I've been looking for, for a while ;) They were the more crochet friendly of the two stores, having the crochet items merchandised more equally to the other fiber art supplies.
WOW Both great stores!
Which stores do you find most CROCHET FRIENDLY leave a link in the comments section for others to find!
ABOUT THE CLF
- Fearless Leader of the CLF
- Everywhere, No where
- I started the CLF as a joke on Ravelry, back in July of 2007. The joke was on me, we're a real group, that seeks to liberate ourselves from stereo types about our craft and ourselves. Other than being called "Fearless Leader", I'm a designer, mother, editor, wife, hand spinner, yarn addict, incessant reader, and over all geek in the coolest of geeky ways.
Official Blog of the Crochet Liberation Front
- ► 2008 (211)
- Another Hookilicious Piece!
- So worthy!
- Nifty concept! Great Carpet Bag!
- SPECIAL AWARD WINNERS
- Another Hookilicious Award winner!
- Living with dial up is hard
- More Award Winning Crochet
- More Phenominal Crochet!
- TWO Crochet Friendly LYS in Washington State
- Neopolitan Ice Cream Hat Flap Detail
- healthy lunch
- Badge of Honor
- CLF Begins Diabolical Plans
- ▼ December (14)
CLF Salutes the following Sites
- Crochet Guild of America!
- CLF Sponser! The Secrets of Yarn Project
- Crochet with Dee
- Really REALLY cool crochet Stitch Diva
- Vashti Braha's Blog...neat information for crochet!
- Carol Ventura's Tapestry Crochet
- Prudence Mapstone's WONDERFUL free form crochet and that other yarn craft too
- Stunning wearable art by Myra Wood
- Beautiful Offerings by Bonnie Pierce
- Designer Karen Whooley's Site
- Awarded the Set My Picot Free Badge of Honor...Monster Crochet